Start with a good soil test.
Because every lawn has different needs a soil test for every lawn is vital.
What is a soil test? Soil testing is the process of analyzing the nutrients that are present in a soil sample to determine the type and amount of fertilizer needed. Periodic soil testing provides homeowners with the critical information needed to maintain a healthy lawn or garden.
• Soil testing saves money by avoiding over application of costly fertilizer
The wrong type of fertilizer or too much of the right type can be more harmful than beneficial to a lawn.
• Soil testing provides needed information to the landscaper so that he can fertilize the lawn according to its specific needs.
• Soil testing allows the landscaper to set up an accurate schedule that includes applications of fertilizers based on the recommendations for that particular lawn.
• The results of a soil test will answer very important questions:
1. What nutrients are deficient in my soil ?
2. What types of fertilizer should be applied to my lawn?
3. How much fertilizer should be applied to my lawn?
4. How often should my lawn be fertilized?
With the answers to these questions, our team is able to perfectly match a fertilizer plan to your specific lawn for best results.